warm hugs, warm clothes
these past few weeks have been FREEZING for us wimpy floridians. we have the heat on at night and dug out our sweaters and warm sweat pants. with the high only in the 40s and 50s...its COLD! i am loving it...loving my straight hair, loving the cool breeze and layering look, loving that we are not sweating, loving our cozy blankets and toasty crockpot dinners. i've always loved it and am happy to be sipping my hot tea each morning. we found sammy a puffy winter coat at the second hand store for $8...awesome and bought a few more soft sweatshirts. couldn't find a cute hat anywhere for her so decided on the only ski cap in walmart (for adults) but that i folded over to fit her big head and added a bow. she says JACKET and pats her body before she goes out the door and knows to wear her elmo slippers in the house. she's had a little less outside time on some of the really cold days but she doesn't seem to mind being cozy inside. she covers her babydolls up with blankets and makes oatmeal and tea that she says is HOT so she blows on it. i am amazed at how tender and attentive she is to her babydolls and when I catch her whispering to them or craddling them like a newborn, my heart melts. such a tiny toddler but with such a big heart!
played with her nanny for forever with her PEOPLES and babies and nanny sang nursery rhymes to her...really special!


3 happy messages:
Samantha and Nanny, what a picture to keep forever. Nanny looks like she is having the time of her life with Samantha.
I dont know which picture I like better ...they are all so good..... but the little blue nightie has memories of when a little girl named Lindsey Mac wore it when she was two years old...I am so glad I saved it for you!!!
Love Mom
I love that picture with her Nanny! That's a keeper for sure!! I love her smile!
Post a Comment