feeling so proud...
here is sammy's debut video of her mermaid skills from Thursday's swim lesson with Daddy. She will be graduating in only a few days and I will hopefully have more video to post then. here she is swimming and floating and passing some of the survival checklist. (ps. part of the checklist was her wearing summer clothes, shoes and a regular diaper one day...this makes her struggle a little more than usual) Fernanda is such a wonderful teacher and so caring. sometimes you can see her very close by as she floats but other times she backs away and lets her go and go and go. we practiced in our own pool this weekend too. can't believe my eyes and i can't wait for her big graduation pool day on wednesday. what a long road its been and what an unforgettable experience for all of us. here's to water safety for all children.....
6 happy messages:
WOW, that is very impressive. You should feel very proud of your girl! :)
Emily Loveall
Congratulations!!!! YA!!!!
I remember when Lily first started thinking she'd be the one student that never got it because she was so far away from her goal, but then I couldn't believe it even more when she was actually floating!! Even though we have a pool fence, it still gives me such peace of mind and she's so much more fun in the pool because she loves the water!! Can't wait for the girls to float together :)
Congratulations! I forget how heavy a diaper is when it's wet, and how hard it must be to swim with it! Great Job! Love hearing Tyler's voice narrating the whole thing...ha! proud papa
Wow guys! That's really awesome! Sammy looks like a real pro! Love the play-by-play with Tyler!! xo :-)
I am so proud of Samantha!!!
Love MIMI
What a great video! So proud of Samantha!
Post a Comment