water baby
you know its summer and the heat and humidity have arrived when all of our playtime is spent splashing around in water and getting wet. samantha LOVES to play outside and so we find every reason to help her be our cute little water baby.
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 happy messages:
Love the new look of the blog! Oh, that sweet picture of her in the bucket! Are you kidding me? She's too much!
OHHHHHH how cute all her little playmates are!!!
This is Sammy Mac's firt "walking" summer and the first of a lifetime of summers you, Tyler and Samantha will explore and enjoy! I am happy to say I will be off work to enjoy it all too!!!!
Love, Mimi
xo
The strawberries are so cute on the side. All those one year olds are so sweet together. Water play dates are the best.
Love the updated boarder, pics!
Okay I know I already commented, but I love the new picture at the top.
awww...dat my picture up there! that's my favorite one of her! Love the cool water table...and her sweet little smile in the first picture!
bucket baby is so sweet. love the strawberries and the little baby get together. precious.
oh yeah...her new shoes are adorable.
Post a Comment