6/12/09

new words

well between all the ups and downs around here lately samantha continues to be her happy little self. she is communicating more and more these days and i had to get her new words on video. this past weekend she started saying 'baby' when pointing to her two little six month old baby friends and last week when walking into my parent's house she said in a different high-pitched voice, 'Mimi'. here she is at 13 months saying her two new words....
earlier today...at home...she found a picture of her mimi and walked around with it saying Mimi...ps. notice all the laundry in the background from our trip.

playing in her bedroom while I unpacked her trip bags...she loves her babydolls!

6 happy messages:

Kelly Hutcheson June 12, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

WOW! What a sweetie pie! Love the talking phase! Is there a phase that isn't cute yet? Yummy!

Rachel June 12, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Oh my gosh she's so freakin cute! Of course you knew that, but I love hearing her start to talk. Such a sweetheart! Hope to see her soon (and you too :)

Nicole S June 12, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Oh my!! So cute!! I just love her sweet little voice!!

Anna Ruth June 12, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Oh I can't get enough of her. She is so cute.

Nicole June 12, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

I could just eat her up, so sweet!

amyc June 13, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

Your mom must be so thrilled! So cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP