fresh air + four dollars = fun saturday
it feels like spring around here with the warm, sunny weather and just the right breeze....i wish the weather was always like this. we spent our saturday together the three of us enjoying some serious outside time. a quick swim in the real pool reminded us how much samantha loved the water so we set up her very own kiddie pool in our yard. this was it....four dollars and a couple buckets or warm water, some old bath toys and she was in another world of baby play. in the shade and with colebaby next to her to watch, tyler and i enjoyed watching her play and splash and be silly. tyler did a whole day's worth of yard work and man does everything look neat and healthy and green. i helped a little by watering my flowers (which i haven't killed yet, can't believe it) oh and sweeping up our front entryway. what a beautiful sight. can't wait for our new roof next week to be the finishing touch. here's to loving an outside-splish splash-day!
3 happy messages:
I just might have to go out and get a kiddie pool today! I can't imagine Bridget not loving it! I heard Friday night was fun-wish I could have made it. Next time for sure:)
Great job with the yard work, guys! Sammy is such a fantastic baby. I love that she loves the simple stuff. Very content chickie pooh!
The simple joy of water. Children can play in water for hours. You will get a lot of use out of the pool.
Post a Comment