3/20/09

caught on camera


can't believe our little 10 1/2 month old....we are so proud and thrilled to watch her communicate and understand us more and more each day. her sign language for more, milk and eat are so obvious now. its a crazy thing! yesterday she was really practicing those high-fives with her uncle blake. ohhh how we can't believe how smart she is. gotta love videos to capture her baby playtime. 

9 happy messages:

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

PRETTY SOON SHE WILL BE DOING HER OWN SMARTY PANTS DANCE!!

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

PRETTY SOON SHE WILL BE DOING HER OWN SMARTY PANTS DANCE!!

Julie March 20, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

She is such a little smartie!! And so cute! We will be in town over the weekend of the 5th for Phyllis's big day; I really hope we can see you!

amyc March 20, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

So smart! Amazing....start that college fund soon. I smell Ivy League!

Sarah (Rowland) Lombardo March 21, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

I love love love when she kisses the stuffed animial. She was determined to get to it! And the adorable wave bye-bye. Oh I wish I could see her in person!

Nicole March 21, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

How adorable! She is so pretty and smart! I love the peek-a-boo behind the book!

Anna Ruth March 21, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

I love the video. She is going to be a star:)

Kelle March 21, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

ha ha ha! you're so right! She pulled out all her tricks!! She did everything!!! Love her! Last night was so much fun! Thanks for coming!! xoxo

lita March 23, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

WOW THAT IS SO CUTE AND VERY NICE... SHE IS GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY... I LOVE YOU SAMMY... YOU NEED TO TEACH TO YOUR COUSIN ALL THAT... KISSES

TIA LITA

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP