1/1/09

Samantha's First Christmas!

I can't describe how excited we were to give Samantha her first magical Christmas morning. We continued the tradition of spending the night at my parent's house and waking up to Christmas the way I did growing up. It was a real dream....and making it extra special for our baby was such a privilege and a really wonderful experience. I feel so thankful I have a husband who gets the holiday spirit and shares in all the little parts of parenthood. It was the first of many christmas mornings as a family...happy and together. Thanks Mom and Dad and Blake for all the love you give Samantha and making this special morning so fun.
First smiles very very very early in the morning....
good morning christmas in our cozy new jammies
our christmas colebaby is always in the center of things...
waiting for the boys to get settled...sammy convinces mimi to open a gift already....
loving the wrapping paper.....

2 happy messages:

Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Hey we look pretty good for 6:30am!!!!! It was one of the best Christmas's ever!!!!

Anonymous January 12, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

You three look so cute & festive in your matching PJs. I could NEVER get Kevin to do that. You go Lindsey!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP