1/5/09

Really Crawling

for a few months now samantha has been getting around the house by scooting on her belly...pulling herself with one arm and usually carring a toy in the other. this was a fast way of traveling...really fast. then in the past few weeks she had been up on her knees and hands rocking and then maybe one crawl forward and plop...back down to her belly so she could really get going. i kind of thought maybe that would be it, like my parents said Blake did. today however(with a few hints this past week) she decided she would crawl, really crawl. can't believe i got this on video.....figured it would be over by the time i fumbled around with the camera. she's going to be eight months old tomorrow and on the eve of that birthday she has become....ladies and gentlemen...a crawling baby. 

5 happy messages:

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

ohhhhhhhhhh how the world is going to change now...she is mobile....get the gates and everything else up!!!! Glad I got to see it yesterday.
Love Mimi

Nicole S January 5, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Oh boy!! She looks like a pro already! And I love her smily face!! I hope you guys had a nice weekend!!!

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Wow!!

She looks like a crawling pro!!!

Aunt FRan

Anna Ruth January 5, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

I can't believe she is crawling. I knew she was getting close. This is the first big step in her getting bigger. What a beautiful thing.

The Jones Family January 7, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

yay for Sammy Girl! Now you and MAthyas can race!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP