1/6/09

Crazy Eight



today we celebrated samantha's eight month birthday with lots of extra hugs and kisses and funny songs. we cant help but think of all things that make her so special. we couldn't ever imagine loving someone as much as we love her....all of her little faces and remarks to all of the bigger milestones she has crossed..... it makes up one awesome baby girl. 

our little cheekers....how you love to make us laugh and smile, you crawl everywhere now, still half scooting and dragging toys as fast as you can go, you can sit up from being on your tummy and take little breaks to look all around, you are a good napper now (whew, finally) and you fall asleep all by yourself in the crib for your naps, you love to eat everything...especially fresh fruit and of course mommy's milk, your time each morning playing with your daddy when you first wake up is extra special...and so is bathtime and going for walks and wagon rides and looking in the mirror too.....everywhere we go you love to look at the people around you and you try and get their attention...so aware and excited....you have a deep belly laugh and a beautiful smile with three big teeth...your patience and happy personality make us so proud of you. 
here's to the next month ahead....don't let it go by too fast!

5 happy messages:

Kelle January 7, 2009 at 5:28 AM  

She's heaven, and I want to EAT HER!!!

The Jones Family January 7, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Sooo, so cute. I think, in most pics, she looks like Tyler. They weren't lying when they said time goes by so quickly now! Can't wait for more happy memories to read about!

Julie January 7, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Happy 8 month Sammy!! I can't wait to see you this winter!! She is so cute!!

Anna Ruth January 7, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

What a wonderful day she had with you and Tyler. I want to hear both of you sing the song.

amyc January 8, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

I can not believe she is crawling already! So cute, I just want to dunk her in my coffee!

See you Friday!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP