12/15/08

First Sign Language

soooo we've been using sign language with Samantha each month, adding new words and being very repetitive. I figured, as a teacher...come on.... I will be able to teach little baby Sammy how to communicate through baby sign language. (never did I imagine I would see results this soon-crazy) I thought I saw her doing this sign yesterday during lunch, but I passed it off as an over-eager first time parent. Then tonight during dinner she started in and didn't stop through the whole meal. After each bite she decided and then signed "more". Really...wild stuff! we can't stop cracking up in amazement. go baby einstein!!!

4 happy messages:

Nicole S December 16, 2008 at 4:48 AM  

Oh my goodness!!! Samantha is so smart!! Good job on the sign language Mama!!! :-)

Anonymous December 16, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

Lindsey, this is sooo neat. I'm so proud of her. You guys are so funny. Wait until she says her first word!
:)

I love the video - keep them coming.

Unknown December 16, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

That is AMAZING!!!

Gifts, Etc. December 18, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

She's sooo cute!! You'd be surprised just how quickly they pick signing up. Evan got it right away too. Oh, this is Katie Dunwiddie, btw. lol Cute blog!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP