8/16/08

Ring Around the Rosey.....

Sammy girl....what a playful baby! She has quite a good time kicking and batting at her toys all by herself. Colebaby lays right nearby to supervise too. Spending more tummy time now...its amazing how all of a sudden she can push her head and neck up so well. I swear last week she would barely move her face from being smashed into the floor and now she looks up for a little bit. If I can figure out how to put a video on here i'll post her in action. hehehehe
My lovey girl...tuckers herself out so fast. hehehehe...off to sleepy land for at least a few minutes. 

This is a big day...her first babydoll. Doesnt get any cuter than this...the way Sammy snuggles her and trys to eat her braided hair. Oh how I can't wait for her to have all kinds of babies to play with. Oh okay, so I still have my favorite baby from when I was little...love you Amy. hehee

3 happy messages:

The Garrick Family August 18, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

look at that BEAUTIFUL face! She's changing so much. I can't wait to see her next Thursday for our walk...man do I need it...I've done nothing but EAT ALL WEEK!

manringmemories August 19, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Me too Kel....i'm ready to walk and get in shape. Can't wait to hear about your family's visit. See you Thursday! =)

The Garrick Family August 19, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

SWEET!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP