8/12/08

3 months, crazy!


Last week marked Sammy girl's 3 month birthday...I can hardly believe how fast the past three months has gone by. (as I stomp my foot and whine, it's not fair! and how does the time fly by?) Our little newborn baby is loosing her newborn look and growing into a really curious, smiling, beautiful girl. At her doctor's visit this month she weighed 15 lbs 4 oz...what a chunk! I love it...her little pudgy legs and bougee cheeks. Okay so here's my pop 3 list of things we love recently....

3. A full night's sleep (one night at least....but she's getting close to making it every night, keep your fingers crossed) (oh and add on to this one how tall she is that she is wearing 6-9 month footed jammies and oh that smell of baby lavender. ahhh)
2. Rolling over...and the way she gets stuck on her one arm, ouch!
1. Playing and playing and more playing...not napping but actively playing with Frankie the Firefly, the purple elephant and tons of toys. Whew...i'm worn out just thinking about it. We can't help but do everything to make her smile...dance around, sing funny songs and well keep playing. 
Here's to three more months..and to making each moment count. 

3 happy messages:

Nicole S August 13, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

Linds, she is looking more and more beautiful the older she gets! I didn't think that was possible! Johnathan can't wait to hang out with Sammy again! Give your lovey girl a hug from us!!

Kelle August 14, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

YAY! I love your blog...you are so adorable, and Sammy is too! I'll keep checkin' it for updates!

Anonymous August 15, 2008 at 4:33 AM  

I can't waait for Sunday's Baptism so the whole family can see how sweet she is!!!! We are going to have so much fun at your house. So many people will be holding and cuddling her....we will probably wear her out!!! Dad and I are looking forward to the special day!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP