What happened to November?
What happened to November?? Holy cow time is flying by. I don't have much to say but lots of happy pictures.
Been having lots of computer issues these past few weeks but In the meantime we have fond memories of our first Halloween in our new house and the girls special costumes. Kinsley got it this year and followed her sisters lead in living up the holiday. We continued our annual driveway party tradition and had our family over for Tyler's chili, fried chicken and Mac and cheese And lots of yummy sides. Our neighborhood had a couple of other families out in their driveways celebrating and about every third house home handing out candy. I will never forget Samantha's excitement as she would point and say loooook that house has a light on and all four cousins would race to the door. I love that Sammy and kins both loved their witch and cat costumes as much as I did! (thanks mimi for making them) and it was nice to have a holiday in our new home.
Here's hoping we will have a new computer soon so I can put up the rest of our pictures from this past month.
Happy Halloween 2012!! Wohoooo!
ps. Thanks to Sammy's teacher for making halloween extra fun at school too. The students all had a costume parade and I even got to come up with a craft to help her and her classmates make. Sometimes I have to pinch myself when I realize how thankful I am to be there apart of her preschool days. We couldn't love her teacher mrs hewing and her school more.
0 happy messages:
Post a Comment