four fun outings
four fun outings with my two girls....not too many descriptions, but lots of big smiley pictures to remember all of this. i want to remember all about these times i had with my two precious girls, who want nothing more than to be with their mommy on an adventure. there is nothing better.
we love the zoo....


so happy to spend the day here with Aunt Connie and Uncle Phil




we surprised daddy and packed his lunch too and told him to meet us for a quick picnic at the park nearby his office
fancy sandwiches and cupcakes, playing dress up and making hats, plus a scavenger hunt in the woods....but the best part was telling stories with miss kelle...samantha was in heaven! kinsley loved wandering around all the big girls while her bud nella fell asleep after all the partying. so sweet.
here's to remembering the joy of childhood....simple adventures...imagination....a regular peanut butter sandwich but outside at a picnic, drinking out of real tea cups, spending time with cousins, packing little purses full of treasures, special smoothies, popcorn in a neat bucket, going on a nature walk.....its the little things that make our days so memorable.










3 happy messages:
I wasn't going to post twice, but the zoo looks so fun! Wish I could meet you there. :)
I love the pig tails! I love fun outings. It doesn't have to be something big to be special.
Looks like Nella is telling Kins something and Kinsley is really listening!
Love the pics,
Mom
Post a Comment