i have a secret....
and Sammy would like to share our exciting news.....

yup its true....samantha is going to be a BIG SISTER! We couldn't be more thrilled and more thankful for our new baby-to-be and this new adventure that we are on. Its been a roller coaster of emotions and excitement and I can hardly contain myself after keeping this secret for the past 12 weeks. We went yesterday to our second doctors appointment and have cleared the first trimester with flying colors. we saw the baby with feet crossed relaxing in my belly with a strong heartbeat. i was overcome with emotion lying there staring at that big black and white ultrasound screen holding tyler's hand. It just feels so different this time...i'm more emotional and a little more anxious but crazy happy for this little, beautiful baby growing inside of me. it feels good to have a big belly again, to have survived some serious morning sickness and weeks of exhaustion, to picture the little wooden cradle next to our bed again....to share this experience with sammy and to smell that sweet newborn smell again...
The look on Sammy's face when we talk about it with her and how she lights up and points to my belly....its the best. what a loving and tender big sister she will be....(especially with all the plenty of practice she gets from caring for her big brood of babydolls each day.) so we are shouting out our excitement and counting down until the first week of December. here's to feeling truly blessed and surrounded by love. ......

18 happy messages:
So happy you are sharing the news and can shout it to the world now!!!!!!!!
Enjoy the love!
MOM
Wow! What can I say-such wonderful news! And what a good secret keeper you are! And a belly? Where? I just saw you the other day!
The only thing better than having one baby is having another one!! There is nothing better than hearing baby news! I'm just so happy for you guys!
xoxo
Oh Lindsey! I am so happy and excited for you and your growing family! What wonderful things you have to look forward to. And I just know that Sammy is going to be an awesome big sister! Can't wait to give you a big hug and give your belly a rub! Can't wait to help you count down to the big day when you meet your little one! Lots of Love!! xo
Big happy smiles. I RAN to the blog when I saw your message! Almost tripped over my chair!
I know your joy in pregnancy...I've heard you talk about how much you miss it and I always love to hear that because I know how it feels! So, I'm just overjoyed knowing how happy you are...it just keeps getting; better. You know what I love best? Another kid to fill the imaginary kid Christmas stockings! Yay!
Love you, Linds!
linds!!! i am so happy for you. i am so happy i stopped by tonight...i am so happy for you. i can't stand it. i would call you but it's kinda late and you are prob sleeping. with a baby and another on the way, it is so much to look forward to.
love you. love this baby!
xoxoxo
Lindsey! SO HAPPY for you!!! I totally called it. Ask Nicole. When she was here at the end of April I told her how I thought you were pregnant-after seeing that you got Samantha's big girl room all ready.
Are you going to find out the sex or enjoy the surprise?!
YAY YAY YAY!!!
I KNEW it! I was like, what's up with this big girl bed??? Someone must be needing a crib! Congratulations!! Soak up your time as the mom of one. Having another is magical and wonderful but there's nothing like the firstborn!
I got your text message and had a feeling what your news might be - I had to get out of bed to confirm! I got emotional reading your blog and I am so so happy for you and Tyler and Samantha!!!
Love,
Shannon
the pics of sammy cakes are adorable! i love her sooo much! she will make the BEST BIG SISTER EVER!!! So happy for all you!! xo
I'm glad the cat is out of the bag. Kelle stole my comment about the stockings! Can't wait!
So exciting, Lindsey! Woooohooo!
Linds I am so happy for you and Tyler and Sammy. What a wonderful and happy surprise Sammy shared with all of us!!!
So happy for you and your family!!!! Sammy is going to make a great big sister.
Wonderful news for a wonderful family! How amazing to bring another beautiful life into this world and love him or her with all your heart. Your belly will grow but your heart will grow so much bigger...and it won't go away like your belly! Enjoy every minute of this pregnancy; it will have its own unique story and feeling behind it and will give you amazing memories to look back on. Looking forward to all the stories you will share with us! Congrats.
So happy for you!!!!!
Love you, Kim Zimm
Thank you to my wonderful friends and family for your support and excitement. I am surrounded by your love....there's nothing like it. thanks to all of you for your happy wishes!!! xoxoxo
ok, I have to comment here too (even though I did already on facebook and by email) CONGRATS! So excited for you and your sweet little family. It feels like just yesterday we were visiting you in Naples with your big pregnant belly and Sammy growing inside wondering if it would be a boy or a girl. You are such a wonderful mommy. Can't wait to hear all about the new journey :)
I'm trying to avoid all caps at all costs because I dont wanna scare your readers, but holy cow how cool is this? (screaming voice)
Im so excited I can't stand it! SammyMac is going to be an amazing big sis!!
xoxo
Post a Comment