8/11/09

swimming sammy

this past weekend we decided was fun in the sun....we enjoyed our weekend together and had a pool party each day. a happy-summer-pool-party at our family friend's house and a special birthday-pool-party too. in between we washed both cars (who knew how much samantha could help and have fun with all the suds and water), we played in the driveway with sidewalk chalk and we made the best of the scorching 100 degree weather. although its sooo hot out there, i sure wish summer didn't have to end so soon. 
happy birthday ellie! what a fun sports party she had with all her friends! here is samantha really enjoying the vanilla icecream.
lainey, baylee and samantha eating lunch at the little girls table at the pool party
hanging out 
climbing in and out, in and out
serious about sidewalk chalk
artistic already and very dirty with chalk on her face 
dada and colebaby helped out too
happy to see our friends and catch up at another summer pool party...rylie and sammy are only a few months apart

samantha wore her daddy and pop pop out playing in the pool at the lang's pool party
too bad she won't get near a raft...
working at the car wash...oh yah
covered in suds!

2 happy messages:

The Jones Family August 12, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

I feel like I've lost track of you guys...haven't visited your site in a while but I'm glad I did! She is doing so great!

Anna Ruth August 13, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

I love the hat! She is growing and changing so much I love to see what she is doing.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP