11/29/08

Gobble Gobble

Click to play Thanksgiving Day
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

samantha's first thanksgiving was a hit....what a wonderful day to be together with all of our family and remember those things we are thankful for all year. its the little things each day, that make us smile and laugh. here are some of the few we came up with after a full day of thanksgiving blessings.....-sammy's giggle, our cozy bed, colebaby feeling more like himself, how much time tyler and i have together, our families living close by and always offering a helping hand, peanut butter pies (even if i didn't plan ahead), taking pictures with our new camera, apples to apples and corn hole, samantha's new scooting tricks, our little family of three....okay.....here's to a very thankful turkey weekend and a very bright holiday season ahead of us. ps. thanks Eric and Lita for hosting a fun day, Pam for a delicious turkey lunch, Aunt Linda for having an awesome turkey dinner and Mom for your new pumpkin cheesecake...yum!

3 happy messages:

amyc November 29, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

I have Sammy's sweet pea bib and spoon in case you are looking for them! Thanks for coming today, everyone had a great time.

Love the new photo album. She's so cute I want to dunk her in my coffee!

The Jones Family December 1, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

what fun! she looked so happy!

Nicole S December 1, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

I LOVE Sammy's happy face when she is in her exersaucer!!! She looks soo soo happy, I wanna give her a big hug!! Soo a new camera?? How exciting!! I love new cameras!!! :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP