10/13/08

Tennessee-Part 1

Yeah for vacations...we made it home from our family trip to Tennessee on Saturday afternoon and man did we have fun. Samantha was a true Manring traveler...who knew she would be such a trooper. She did awesome in the car ride up, playing with new toys and watching baby dvds and lots of sleeping...we were all amazed. The whole trip we dragged her out late and carted her around everywhere with all her baby gear, and she was all smiles. 
This first part of our trip was really memorable. Let me introduce our cousins Tim and Susan and their daughter Brooke..for their debut apperance on the blog. hehehe. They were such gracious hosts and we had a fun time kicking back, making smores, playing games and enjoying each others company. Thanks guys....we can't wait for your visit here in the spring!!

Playing with Tim....lots of giggles together!
Hanging out fireside, oops did the baby fall asleep....hehehehe...Susan and I talking away.
Uncle Blake and Sammy inside before dinner. Ps. Sammy in her fall outfit. 
Making smores, the boys setting off fireworks and Dad trying to use Brooke's scooter. All too funny really. So lets not talk about how many marshmallows I ate. ahhh! 
Apples to Apples...always a fun game. Don't let the boys get too competitive. watch out!

4 happy messages:

Julie October 13, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Hi Manrings! Tommy gave us your blog address, and we decided to start one too! Ours is mandmmoorehead...visit ours too. Sammy is cute as can be, and it is crazy to see what 5 months brings! We hope to see you this winter in FL. We'll keep you posted with our dates. Congrats again on a beautiful baby girl!
Julie

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Oh I miss all the fun we had!!!
I had to laugh at the pic by the fire with Sammy asleep.

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

The guys cheated on that game!!!

Kelle October 16, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

I JUST told Anna Ruth today, we need another night out with the four of us...or maybe even a First Watch brunch on a Saturday...love your Tennessee pics! I've been to Dollywood believe it or not. She is precious...I want to see her again!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP