9/30/08

New Holiday Look



So i'm trying to figure out this blog thing....man do I feel like a computer beginner. I have wanted to make this page more creative from the start but just never had any time. But now that fall is here I want to figure out how to make the blog reflect my love for the holidays. (even if it is 85 degrees outside,shhh.) I want to make the header a variety of pics and alot cuter....if anyone has any tips?? Thanks for your patience while im updating it in between playtime, diaper changes and loads of housework. yikes!!!! ps. Here is our lovey helping me pack her suitcase for vacation. Notice the very warm winter hat and she had her brown boots on...but that didn't last for long. hahaa

2 happy messages:

Anonymous October 1, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

OH is she packing her suitcase to come see me???
Susan

The Manrings October 1, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

HI Susan, yes she sure is. She can't wait to see you in just a few days!! Yipppeeee!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP